v6PC MLDv2 Test
last update Nov. 14, 2012
- Policy Document (Version x.x.x) (pdf file) (updated at x/x/x)
- Profile Document (Version x.x.x) (pdf file) (updated at x/x/x)
[II] Conformance Test Specifications
[III] Interoperability Test Specificetion Scenario
- Interoperability Test Suite (Revision 1.0) (updated at 2009/12/1 from UNH-IOL)
Conformance Test Tool
The Test Tool correspendent to above specificaion is available.
If you want to try it, prepare a FreeBSD/i386 (6.4-RELEASE/7.1-RELEASE or higher) installed PC and install both of TAHI Platform and Test Scripts listed below.
[I] TAHI Platform
How to install v6eval
somewhere# tar zxvf v6eval-3.2.0.tar.gz
somewhere# cd v6eval-3.2.0
somewhere/v6eval-3.2.0# make install
[II] Remote Files
The test without remote files is not comfortable. Especially, listeners' test is dufficult.
However, remote files are not supported officially. The following archives are well-intentioned samples. If you need own remote files, please create for yourself. Besides, if you contribute, your remote files may be added to this. :-)
How to install v6eval-remotes
somewhere# tar zxvf v6eval-remotes-3.0.tar.gz
somewhere# cd v6eval-remotes-3.0
somewhere/v6eval-remotes-3.0# make install
[III] Test Scripts
Run the Self-test
Please refer to INSTALL.ct and 00README.
MLDv2 Sub Working Group
We are one of Sub Working Groups of IPv6 Promotion Council Certification Working Group.
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation (NTT-AT)
- YASKAWA INFORMATION SYSTEMS Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Copyright © 2008-2012 IPv6 Promotion Council. All Rights Reserved.